Wow, I forgot all about this blog...
I actually rediscovered it by an accident.
And oddly, I hardly remember writing it.
It's crazy how time flies...4 years have gone by. So much has changed. The little girl who began this blog is gone. She is an adult now. She is starting a new blog elsewhere. She is going to college in a few weeks for the first time.
I wish I could hold on to her. That little girl who was me. Her purity. Her happiness. Her everything. Shield her from the future pains that follow her. I would tell her to never meet Juli. I would tell her how to make friends. I would tell her she is different but that that is perfectly okay. I would tell her she is amazing and she is loved. I would tell her to write a book, that she wasn't too young.
I would tell her I'm so proud of her.
I'd tell her, "I'm glad you didn't kill yourself."
I'm glad you didn't kill me.
Sunday, August 14, 2016
Tuesday, February 28, 2012
Wow- I'm getting so behind here! Its not like many people read this blog, but still, lets pretend. Still homework is out to get me (It really is I know it) and a lot has been going on in these weeks or months, I lost count. Recently my grandpa died, which was a surprise, I went to the beach often, and mostly tried to find out who I really am. Like what I'm going to do for a living, yet all my ideas are mostly hobbies, not like something serious to stick with.
Saturday, February 4, 2012
So sometimes I'm really bored, like extremely bored out of my mind. I just feel like a vegetable, anyways getting to the point, I made a list of interesting things you can do when your bored. These things listed are when your by yourself mostly.
- Write a book (about? Anything that pops in your mind, or write a book about yourself and your memory like an biography, also ask yourself questions as if you were famous, example, what's your favorite color, where were you born, what's you favorite restaurants?)
- Do your homework (This one is so lame I know, but its better than standing around, so atleast make yourself useful.)
- Read an article about a topic you like (Learn something new.)
- Read a good book (If you have one) or go to the library.
- Do a list of things you been addicted to, from when you were small to big (If you were addicted to anything that is.) and find patterns.
- Hang out with friends (If you can.)
- Do a timeline of special events that happened in your life.
- If your with someone, play cards.
- Watch a movie.
- Learn something that will be useful in the future (Ex; Shuffling cards, Dancing, Cooking.)
- Learn a new word (Go find a dictionary!)
- Learn a new instrument.
- Watch funny videos on Youtube.
- Listen to music.
- Draw (If you can.)
- Play video games (Oh yeah.)
- Make a movie (This is assuming you have a video camera.)
I recommend anyone, I mean anyone, to read Chew on This by Eric Schlosser and Charles Wilson. It teaches you so much about what kind of food you really eat (I was already aware before I read this book). For example, what chemicals they put in foods, how they advertise, what your really eating, how people are unaware, and much more. I love this book because its so easy to read and easy to grasp the information, not like some books were its so complex you have to read the same paragraph over and over again. Its also entertain to read in my opinion, so give it a try, get educated! :)
Oh no! I missed a couple days of simple blogging! How should I get even again? By posting three more posts of course. If you wanna know why I've been so busy (you probably don't though) it was because I had so much homework! Sometimes I think teachers just want to over flow us in homework for no reason. They think we're gonna do our best in every subject, like if school was the only thing we do. I got plans school, that's what weekends are for (So I've thought). Yeah but recently home work is cramped, and its seems like I can't have anytime to do anything else.
Tuesday, January 31, 2012
Hmm, since today since I can't think of anything I wanna say, I'm gonna tell you a random word. So, I was flipping through some pages and put my finger on one word randomly (I think I say the word random too much) and the word I landed on was: Penurious. It means:
- Extremely poor; poverty-stricken.
- Characterized by poverty or need.